Terms & Conditions
Note: The term “Firm” wherever used in this terms and conditions sheet shall be interpreted as Sole proprietorship firm, Partnership Firm, Company, Trust, AOP, BOI or any other type of entity as applicable in your case
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to buy and sell the practice and business. You further agree and acknowledge that Bizprof exchange is a facilitator (first online than offline for further negotiations) and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction on the website.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the websites and transacting at your own risk and you are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers/ buyers nor any breach of conditions by the buyer or seller.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Bizprof Exchange, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, director’s agents, and employees, from any claim or demand or actions including attorney’s fees, made by the third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these conditions of use.
- We shall not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other contents, send communications and submit suggestion, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as it is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threating, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailing or any form of spam.
- In the event of a user uses a false email address or impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misleads in any form. Bizprof Exchange reserves the rights (but not obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgment of BizProf Exchange violates these conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this website.
- You and we are independent party and nothing in this agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between the parties. You are under no authority to make or accept or any offers or any representations on our behalf, you are not authorised to use our name on our behalf. You will not make any statement whether on your site or any other platforms, online or offline, that would reasonably contradict this clause
- For Buyer
The Incoming Firm/s desires or desire to acquire / buy / purchase the professional practice or business of the Outgoing Firm/s for which it desires to access / engage / use the Portal provided by BizProf along with its representative to find out appropriate, proper, qualified and suitable Outgoing Firm/s which is desirous of disposing off / selling their Ongoing Practice or business;
- For Seller
The Outgoing Firm/s desires or desire to assign / dispose of / sell / transfer its professional practice or business to any Incoming Firm/s for which it desires access / engage / use the Portal provided by BizProf along with its representative to find out appropriate, proper, qualified and suitable Incoming Firm/s which is capable of managing and / or is competent to manage the Ongoing Practice or business of the Outgoing Firm/s;
- Usage terms
By accessing / using / visiting the Portal, the User shall undertake due care that:
- Data obtained while using the Portal shall not be abused / misused / reproduced / retrieved / used for the purpose/s other than for the intended use.
- The Outgoing firm/s hereby agrees or agree to post / upload the prescribed information about his / her / its / their practice / business to be available for sale and be contacted by the buyer of practice / business (Incoming Firm/s) only through representative of BizProf.
- The Incoming firm/s hereby agrees or agree to post / upload the prescribed information about his / her / its / their desire to buy the ongoing practice / business of outgoing firm/s and be contacted by the seller of practice / business (Outgoing Firm/s) only through representative of BizProf.
- The Incoming / Outgoing Firm/s hereby agrees or agree to Allow BizProf to call / message / e-mail / send notification through courier, email, express / speed delivery, fax, letter, SMS, WhatsApp for the purpose of updating profile or to receive updates and / or to share the information about the Incoming Firm/s to Outgoing Firm/s and / or vice-a-versa.
- The Incoming / Outgoing Firm/s hereby agrees or agree to maintain due care that the data shared with the Portal are true and correct to the best of the knowledge of the Outgoing / Incoming Firm/s.
- The Incoming Firm/s hereby agrees or agree to Accept to access / use / visit the Portal for the purpose of buying Practice / business of Outgoing Firm/s.
- The User may access and download the Material from the Portal solely for his / her / its / their own use provided that he / she / it / they must not:
- make any Material available on the Portal to third parties on any terms of whatsoever nature; and / or
- Remove any copyright or trade mark notices contained in the Material available on the Portal.
- The User must not alter / change / copy / modify / vary:
- the layout of the Portal; or
- Any computer software and code contained in or forming part of the Portal.
- Access to the Services
- Access to the Services is subject to the availability of resources and the Portal gives no undertaking or guarantee regarding the date of access to, and provision of the Login Details for, the Services. The Client is responsible for providing all In-put Material that the Portal requires in order to provide access to, and provide the Login Details for, the Services.
- If any third party is appointed by the use to carry out any work in connection with services to buy / sell of practice / business, the User is accountable / liable / responsible for any charges of whatsoever nature (which shall be subject to any agreement in place between the Client and any such third party).
- By accessing / using / visiting the Portal you hereby agree to accept responsibility:
- To maintain the confidentiality of account information including User names, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers that you use to access any page or feature on this Portal;
- To log off from your account and any protected areas of the Portal;
- In connection with / regard to all activities occurring under your accounts, User’s Name/s, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers including that which may result from your negligence, carelessness, misconduct, or failure to use or maintain appropriate security measures; and
- To report promptly any suspicious or unauthorized conduct concerning your accounts, User’s Name / Users’ Names, logins, passwords, or security questions and answers to the Portal when you become aware of it.
- User acting on behalf of another person
Where any person/s is / are using the Portal to access the available data relating to, or to carry out a transaction on behalf of, another person (hereinafter such person is referred to as the Agent / Representative of such / that person):
- The Agent / Representative must be appointed by that other person to access that Material or carry out that transaction on his / her / their / its behalf, and that appointment must be in force i.e. it must not have been cancelled / revoked;
- If that appointment is based on holding a certain position (for example, as that other person’s employee or agent) – then the person exercising his authority must be currently holding that position;
- If that appointment is based on holding a certain qualification (for example, as an Advocate / Chartered Accountant / Consultant) – then the person exercising his authority must be holding that qualification and that qualification must not currently be cancelled, suspended or terminated; and
- The Agent / Representative hereby agrees to comply with any request made by the Portal and / or by any person authorized by the Portal for verifying his / her / their appointment to act under paragraph 6 (a), (b) or (c) above.
- Links to other websites
- This Portal may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the BizProf’s Control.
- In relation to the other sites on the Internet, which are linked to the Portal, viz. the BizProf:
- BizProf provides the links to other sites as a convenience to the User/s and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement of the contents of the linked sites by the Portal;
- BizProf is not responsible for accuracy or otherwise of the Material contained on those linked sites; and
- To the extent permitted by law, BizProf accepts no liability (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise) in respect of those linked sites.
- BizProf shall in no event be liable to the “User for any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages resulting from loss of profits and / or data arising from / out of the use or inability to use the Portal, the misuse of the password or of any other identification data and / or for any reason/s of whatsoever nature.
- The User hereby acknowledges that the Portal is provided via the internet and that BizProf has no control over and/or the security of the internet. BizProf endeavors to ensure that the services are free from bugs and secure, but BizProf does not assume any liability for timely, trouble-free and uninterrupted access to the internet.
- While BizProf has used its discretion, best judgment and all reasonable efforts in maintaining a virus-free website, it declines any liability for persons, property damage or especially direct, indirect, immediate or subsequent pecuniary loss which may result from transmission or downloading of computer viruses. BizProf cannot be held liable for hardware damage, loss of data, alteration of data, or downtime.
- BizProf may terminate or suspend access to the Portal by any User without giving any explanation or justification for the termination or suspension and in such an eventuality the Portal will have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of terminating of suspending access to the Portal.
- Alteration of Terms
The Portal may, at any time, and at its absolute discretion, modify the terms and such modifications will become effective immediately when a varied copy of these Terms is available on the Portal. If you continue to use the Portal following a change to the Terms you are deemed to have accepted the new Terms. In the event of any such modification the BizProf will not be liable for any damage / loss that be caused to the User because of any such modification.
- Removal of information
BizProf may remove any materials included on the Portal, including links to other sites on the Internet, at any time without giving any explanation or justification for removing the material and in that eventuality the BizProf will not be liable for any damage / loss that be caused to the User on account of such removal.