Checklist for starting a CS firm
By Admin | 26 Jun, 2020
- Should you start your own CS firm?
- Create your vision
- Calculate how much capital is needed.
- Understand the landscape.
- Define your target market.
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy.
- Develop a vision for the client experience you want to create.
- Develop a vision for your firm culture.
- Plan your schedule.
- Chose an office.
- Chose your technology.
- Develop your pricing model.
- Develop a client selection process.
- Decide how you will get paid.
- Consider an acquisition.
- Consider a partnership.
- Identify and evaluate all of your potential stumbling blocks.
- Develop a business plan.